People are so passionate about their bullets and say riding a Royal Enfield Bullet is an experience like none other
- Its been the only machine since a long time which has been used and associated with touring in India. It almost created a touring culture here.
- The only brand which created the concept & emotion of group rides and even solo rides! Other brands work only on machine performance which after a while follows law of diminishing returns.
- Since a long time, its been the only 2-wheel machine which could take one into the Ladakh valley and higher.
- People who are passionate about riding usually go for bullet.
- Needless to say bullet is a mighty beast and never disappoints the rider, which explains the love for this machine
Royal Enfield is all set to launch the Thunderbird 350X and the Thunderbird 500X in India today. But the details of the motorcycles have already been leaked ahead of the official launch. In fact, the motorcycles have already been spotted testing in India a couple of months ago and now Royal Enfield is finally ready to launch the bikes. Targeted at the younger generation, the Thunderbird X motorcycles get a host of styling updates. For starters, the bikes get new 9-spoke alloy wheels, blacked out headlamp housing, shorter handlebars and a new seat, which is a single unit instead of the earlier split seat unit. Additionally, the exhaust, the forks up front and the shock absorbers at the rear are also done in matte black. The bikes continue to get an LED DRL on the headlamp and an LED tail lamp. The Thunderbird 350X and the 500X will be offered in funky colours, which are Getaway Orange, Roving Red, Whimsical White and Drifter Blue.